Video: Help Transition Back into the Community
In this video, Jodie Dale from KEPRO Southwest PA HCQU provides information for nurses on how they can support individuals and caregivers to prepare to go back into the community using guidance from the Office of Developmental Programs.
- Help educate caregivers and self-advocates and stay knowledgeable
- Assist teams develop person centered plans for returning to the community
- Assess physical health, needs, and teach infection control measures
- Help assess mental health needs including grief and trauma
- Help coordinate supports and services
For more information: