Emergency Preparedness Workshops
This series of videos were recorded from workshops provided by PA Family Network to give families, self-advocates, and support staff the information needed to prepare for, and manage emergency situations. The resource also includes a link to request an emergency prep kit.
The Emergency Preparedness: Re-Engagement and Readiness workshop presented by PA Family Network provides information on:
- different types of emergency situations,
- how to start preparing for emergency situations,
- disclosing disability information during an emergency, and
- different types of emergency shelters and shelter situations.
Video length: 1 hour 37 minutes
For a deeper dive into Emergency Preparedness you can check out these additional workshop videos from PA Family Network:
Be Ready PA
Attached below for download is the Be Ready PA form from Temple Institute on Disabilities. This packet of emergency forms includes:
- need to know information,
- my emergency plan for home,
- my emergency plan for work,
- supply list, and
- important documents.
Emergency Prep Kit
To order your own free emergency prep kit, scan the QR code below or click the link to complete the form.
This resource created by PA Family Network