Emergency Preparedness Workshops
This series of videos were recorded from workshops provided by PA Family Network to give families, self-advocates, and support staff the information needed to prepare for, and manage emergency situations. The resource also includes a link to request an emergency prep kit.
The Emergency Preparedness: Re-Engagement and Readiness workshop presented by PA Family Network provides information on:
- different types of emergency situations,
- how to start preparing for emergency situations,
- disclosing disability information during an emergency, and
- different types of emergency shelters and shelter situations.
Video length: 1 hour 37 minutes
For a deeper dive into Emergency Preparedness you can check out these additional workshop videos from PA Family Network:
Be Ready PA
Attached below for download is the Be Ready PA form from Temple Institute on Disabilities. This packet of emergency forms includes:
- need to know information,
- my emergency plan for home,
- my emergency plan for work,
- supply list, and
- important documents.
This resource created by PA Family Network